Log data from your patient monitor!
MECIFView is a software application for recording data from a patient monitor onto your computer's hard disk using the MECIF protocol. All that is required is a computer with a serial port, a compatible patient monitor and a serial cable. At the click of a button, you can be streaming data from your patient monitor onto your hard disk! It's that simple!
Download a demo version today, or purchase a license for only US$ 800!
- Record vital data to your hard disk in a universal format (tab delimited text files).
- View live data as it is being recorded.
- Open data files and view them in a graph, or in third-party applications such as Excel.
- Stable, reliable, and capable of recording data over long periods of times (days, weeks, months) without crashing.
- Simple and easy-to-use.
- Lowest price on the market.
- Unlimited-use licenses: Pay one low fee, and use it for as long as you want.
- Portable license stored on a USB dongle. License can be shared amongst multiple users.
- 10% Education discount!
- Fully tested and compatible with Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit)